Monday, April 1, 2013

Documentation for banner segments - my pink book

Hi everyone,

The Gift of Life Banner Parade is just around the corner and I'm just about done with the distribution of the banner segments. 1,209 in total.

What I have done over these past months -

I made sure that everyone, that bought banner segments or that offered to work on segments, signed this book pink book that I started in the year 2000.

So that you can actually see who got some of these banner segments, I have taken photos of the pages from my book.

Please note - I have also used this book for a past project, the 40, 000 sticker campaign. This campaign lasted from the year 2000 to 2006 and in the near future, I will be posting pictures of those pages also.

I must say that, it will be interesting to see if others can find their name in my book - I would love to hear from those that I have spoken to during these past 20 years of this campaign to educate others on this subject.

Enough for now and here are the pages with the banner list.

Take care God bless and have a great day.

Maria















The green highlighted area with red brackets, is banner material that I have donated to others for this project.





















No comments:

Post a Comment