Saturday, April 13, 2013

Am I overwhelmed and how are things going ??? - 400 meters in

Hello again my friends....I just received an email from one of our many volunteers ...asking if I was overwhelmed....lol

Overwhelmed is putting it mildly....lol

Question....What is the World Record for a banner ?....

[I was told that the world record for a banner is 40 meters - but we are doing it differently then it's been done before....we are doing it one meter at a time.]

Question...Am I busy ?

Really busy now with all that has been going on.....I have been volunteering at school and getting ready for our Spring Trade show and going about in the community promoting full time since January.

Question ...When do people need to have thier enties in by??

As long as the entries come in before our banner day on May 5th we will try to make sure that they all get sewn on and added to the existing banner.

Question ...Do you need to make a banner to take part in the parade?

Anyonoe can take part....one and all are welcome to join us on that day for the parade and it isn't necessary for someone to have made a banner in order to walk with us.

What I'm telling people is that,

There are some of those that can't be with us on that day and they have asked others to walk for them. 


 "Walking in the Gift of Life Banner Parade for an hour, will give a family in need a lifetime of happiness!"

 Question ...How many meters do we now have for our record?

As for how many meters of banners do we now have - At this time, I have 400 meters sitting at our Trade Show table.

Question...How many meters do we expect the banner to be?

I'm not sure...because banner segments are coming in everyday now.

Plus, all of the 1,209 meters that I have measured,cut and documented, have been distributed.

All of our schools in Peace River and Grimshaw are participating and we have other schools in the province taking part.

We have 10 different faith communities taking part etc.

Question...Am I overwhelmed?

Yes...and also delighted, excited, exhilarated....ummmm...need I go on :-)

I'm not getting much sleep but that's ok because, I know that when we are done I'll be able to rest easy, Tasha's Wish that we educated the world, will finally have been fulfilled.

 ......thank you... thank you ...thank you ...... to one and all ....
Please know that as soon as I can, I will take pictures of the banners segments that have arrived and I will be posting them ASAP.

Take care, God blessand have a great day.

Maria

No comments:

Post a Comment