Tuesday, April 23, 2013

working on loading the banner pictures

Well my friends ..... we did it....we have officially started to document the banner segments for our World's Longest Banner attempt ....

All I have to say now is ...Thank God for our wonderful volunteers that came out to show support ...asking "What can we do to help out..we want to help make this a success?'

I tell them that, we will need lots of people to walk in the parade, please help get the word out. We also need team leaders for the people walking.

At this point I have been working on posting all the pictures on this blog - unfortunately it's taking longer then I thought - I now have 90 pictures loaded - please be patient with me I'll keep at it until I'm done.

I was going to post them all in one message but it's taking to long so I've decided to post the pictures in categories - first it's Metis and Donor families from the Peace Country.

Take care God bless and have a great day.

Maria

No comments:

Post a Comment