Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Lots of editing and cutting - but almost ready

Good evening everyone,

Well my friends...it's finally all coming together and we are almost ready to meet with our town council on the 22.

And we are also almost ready to attend the 25th anniversary Gala in Calgary for the CTA .

Saying Thanks

- having these documents done so that we can be ready for these events, would not be possible, if it wasn't for all the help that our volunteer editor has been giving me

This lady has asked me to keep her name confidencial and I must tell you that she has her hands full with other projects that are on the go.

But I would like to say that

Man oh man - has she ever done a lot of work! - What can I say, but thank you so much - you are a life saver and I'm truly greatful for all you are doing to help this cause.

I have to also say that, I'd be lost, if it wasn't for all the help and support that I've been getting from another very wonderful lady and I'm proud to say that she is a great friend of mine (Claudette)

So now, most of the documents are done and there are 80 sections of banner material ready to bring to the Gala on the 27th...Woot, woot!

There is still a report about donaton in rural communities to do and still work to be done on a sponsorship page. But I think that we are finally seeing the light at the end of the tunnel.

At this point, I am now sending infromation to the schools so that we can get going on the baner challenge and it will be nice to see which school gets to dye my hair green before Christmas. (this should be fun!)

Well it's almost time for bed so I'd better get going for now.

Take care - God bless and have a great night.

Maria

No comments:

Post a Comment