Sunday, October 14, 2012

Banner material sent to Ontario Gala


Hello again my friends,

Well how quickly things can change.

Yesterday I was a bit down because I really couldn't afford to mail out the banner material for the CTA's 25th anniversary Gala in Ontario.

But when I informed (CTA member) Sandra of this, she sent me a quick email stating that they would help by paying for shipping. What a relief that was.

Then last night, I remembered the girl from the post office saying that part of the cost was due to the size of the package.

Therefore this morning I decided to take that sucker apart and I squished it down as much as possible and then I did the Red Green thing and duct taped that baby tight!

Now the package is in the mail and there will be banner material available for the guests that are attending the Gala.

And guess what?

All that squishing worked....and instead of costing $45.00 to send the package, it only cost $32.70. ----

Geeeee this old dog, can learn new tricks :-)

God bless, take care and have a great day.

Maria


No comments:

Post a Comment