Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Sewing my banners together & instructions & message.

GETTING STARTED

I've started to sew some of my banners together,

The first banner is DARE TO DREAM 

I then decided to put some space between the art filled banners, with banners that have less on them.

My way of thinking is, that by doing this, it will help to make the art work pop out more.

These kind of banners, can also be recycled as artwork, making clothing, or used in making quilts.


My Message

I wrote this message because, from about the ages of 15 to 30 (for 15 years of my life)

I was suicidal and during this time, truly believed that my life wasn't worth living

Then one day, I made this decision, if I couldn’t live for myself or for my family,

Then I would just have to live for God.



After I made this decision, my mental anguish stopped and

all thoughts of suicide left and they have never returned.

Take care and God bless.

Maria

No comments:

Post a Comment