Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Essay Tasha - What I would like to be known for?


On that last Monday - Our last conversation.

 3 days before Tasha was involved in the collision that took her life.

That night, Tasha and I spoke of many things, about life, death, God and family.


She had many questions for me and I had so many things that I had to convey to her.

But there was something unspoken between us. 

  • On my part it was that,  
  • I didn't tell Tasha that during our last phone conversation that, 
    • a thought had struck me while we were talking and it shook me to my very core!
    • This thought was that, she would have massive head injuries and that she would suffer from brain death.
  • On Tasha's part it was that, she had been having dreams that she was going to die.
It was because of these thoughts that our conversation was so intense on that day.
( I will speak further of this incident at a later time)


This is an essay that Tasha wrote was a result of our conversation.

Tasha wrote this essay while attending Port Moody Senior Secondary School BC
and it was put in the 1993 school yearbook


After our conversation, Tasha wrote 2 essays, I will be including a copy of both of these, along with others, that have been written in her own hand.

God bless and take care.

Maria.

No comments:

Post a Comment