Friday, March 30, 2012

About my Blog - how to

In my blog I will be sharing my journey over this next year.

Asking fellow Canadian's to help set a Guinness World Record for the longest banner in the world.

I will also share my personal experiences that brought me to this point in my life.

During this time, I will also speak of those that have helped me on my journey and the profound effect that they've had in my life.


For those who are new to reading blogs

When you follow this blog you will see that on the right side of the blog that there is a menu.

You can go to the title Chapters & left click on your mouse,

In the window you will see, titles such as, banner instructions, my journey and Tasha's legacy.

When you left click on one of these titles, (everything that I have written about that subject will come up for you to see. 

***********************************************************************

Another way to see all the post on a subject is -

When you are reading a post and you would like to see everything on that subject,

You can go down to the bottom of that post and it will show what Chapter it's in

When you left click on that subject, ie. Tasha's legacy my banners etc.

[All the posts for that chapter will then been shown.]

ie. this post is under the chapter - instructions .

As I share my story and journey with you I will be adding more chapters and I will try my best to make this blog as user friendly as possible.

I have a link for My blog on twitter - longestbanner20

And I have also started a face book page - for Worlds Longest Banner 2011 - 2013 for organ and tissue donation.

Feel free to leave me a message and I will try to answer any questions that you may have.

Take care and God bless.

Maria

No comments:

Post a Comment