Thursday, September 27, 2012

Working in a crunch ! 25th Anniversary Gala

Hello again my friends...

The 25th Anniversary Gala for the CTA is coming up on Oct 27th in Calgary and like the National Transplant Games....I plan on being there.

But I can't help but be a bit nervous, this time I hope that nothing gets in the way like it did when we started to head out to the games. :-(

I must say that just this week we seemed to have just dodged a bullet, at least I hope we that we've dodged it.

You see, my grandson Max was suppose to start going to a day-home this past week but, couldn't start until he was done his new medication, this due to his 16th ear infection. Our poor boy has been fighting with these infections since he turned a year old. 

That being said, we did go to meet with the day home provider and he was suppose to start next Monday. Then last night my daughter got a call, from the lady that owns the day home, informing her that day-home had to be shutdown for at least a week due to an outbreak of Whoopingcough with the children that were under her care.......Like I said ...I hope that we dodged a bullet!

Now here I am sitting at the computer at 4 a.m. because I'm really starting to feel the crunch....so much to do and so little time to do it in. Knowing this and knowing how I am...I won't be able to rest now or get much sleep until I have everything in order for the Gala and the web-page etc.

p.s. I will be sharing information about the Gala with you asap and we are also hoping that our local paper and radio station will also be able to help, in someway, to promote this event. 

Take care - God bless and have a great day.

2 comments:

  1. You really know your stuff... Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, it’s good to see comments…it means that someone is actually checking in and reading :-)

      Delete