Monday, September 24, 2012

On the go again....

Dear Friends....

It seems like it's been forever since I've been able to give you an update of what has been going on.

As I have mentioned previous posts, I've been the caregiver of my grandson Max, since he turned a year old, therefore during these past2 years my free time is somewhat limited.

But non the less, at the beginning of this month,my feet hit the ground running and I started to make my rounds in the community of Peace River.

In September, what has happened to date - 

I have been going around my community and given personal updates to some of the principles in our local schools. I've also had meetings with representatives from our native community and I have spoken to our town mayor. To add to this, I also started to make my rounds to speak with some of our project partners along. I have also been working on new partnerships with some of our local businesses. 

Then just as things started get on a roll,  my grandson got sick again and managed to pass his germs onto grandma, what can I say, the child loves to share everything...lol

Due to this, during this past week or so,  I was limited as to what I could do in the community, but I have managed to accomplish a few things. 
While I  have been recuperating from a lung infection, I have been putting some final touches on this project and trying to create  a vision of what will transpire on May 5, 2013.

In these next few posts I will be giving you some updates on some things that have transpired and I will share this vision with you.

Take care, God bless and have a great day.

Maria

No comments:

Post a Comment