Wednesday, September 26, 2012

2 Projects - Page 2 answering the CALL to ACTION

Hello again :-)

Yup I'm still here and my mom just came in to ask for coffee....so I have to really head out this time......This will be page 2 of this introduciton to my community etc. Maria.

With these 2 projects
In the community of Peace River Alberta Canada we are helping to –

1.    bring awareness to the cause of organ and tissue donation
2.    address the subject of donation in Rural Canada

Project 1

The 2.5 kilometer Gift of Life Path and the Gift of Life Arboretum

This project will be a living tribute to and for the cause organ & tissue donation.
Ø  This is being created in thanks giving for those that make donation come to fruition and in memory of loved ones.


In this spot is a
composit sketch of

the Gift of Life Arboretum





Project # 2

The Parade of Banners, inviting fellow Canadians to answer the Call to Action.

The Longest Banner in the World, a Guinness World Record attempt is to show a united front by Canadians for the cause of organ & tissue donation.

In this area I have pictures of the first 2 banners that I have hand painted.

No comments:

Post a Comment