Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Canadian Challenge ****Stand up and Be Counted

Hi everyone....
I know it's been a while but things got a little crazy for me again ...with family and life in general. And health wise....well I had another eye infection and this one left a scar on my eye ...and thank God for prayerful people because the scar isn't over my cornea so my vision is still O.K.
 So now I'm back again and I have a new and very easy Challenge for my fellow Canadians.

Canadian Challenge ****

Stand up and Be Counted

For the cause of
Organ & Tissue Donation
- the World’s Longest Banner
Ø Can you do this challenge? 

 You will be able to do this challenge………..

If you can answer yes to these four questions.
  1. To help set a Guinness World Record for Canada- Can I with the help of others in my community, (family, friends, school, faith community etc.), make a 10 equal segment banner to add 10 more meters to the World’s Longest Banner?

  1. Once our segments are done and sewn together, can I/we take it to a meeting with our elected community council?

  1. Can I/we ask them if they could stand up and be counted to show support for the cause of organ & tissue donation?

v  If you can answer yes to these questions please take a picture, for prosperity, of them holding your segment of the banner in support of the cause.
v  If you can accomplish this task - please email the pictures to me or post the pictures on our World’s Longest Banner for organ & tissue donation face book page.
This is the message on the banner for our town council – this statement is written across 10 segments equaling 10 meters of banner.

.
May 5th 2013

Peace River

Alberta Canada

Participant

Worlds

Longest

Banner

For Organ - & Tissue

Donation

A gift of life


Take care - God bless and have a great day.
Maria

No comments:

Post a Comment