Saturday, February 4, 2012

Day 1 Of Blog

Thank goodness for friends!
I'm a bit old for this, learning new things and all, but it's time to get at it!  If it wasn't for the support and love of my friends, I wouldn't be here today to share my story.  (Our story!)
My name is Maria Stranaghan, I am 59 years old and of last week, have been married for 40 years.  The journey for this blog started with a simple wish.  The wish my eldest daughter had.  Her wish was for me to educate others on the subject of organ and tissue donation.
My goal for this blog is to get Canadians to discuss the subject of Organ and Tissue Donation.
Thanks for joining me as I continue on my journey!
Yours,
Grandma M.

1 comment:

  1. May you always find the strength to shine a light on this very important cause!

    ReplyDelete