Thursday, November 22, 2012

Christmas season - busy times & sad time


Hello my friends,

I just want you to know that I haven't forgotten about you or my blog....it's just been a very busy time for us at home.

First, when I came back from the Gala, I started to make my rounds in our community with promoting the banner etc.

At this time I am also, for and in my community, I'm heading up a month long, Gift of Life - Scavenger Hunt to help raise some awareness and money for the Gift of Life memorial benches and the Gift of Life Arboretum.

My husband and I had to go away for a week because, we were giving my sister a hand with her booth at Spruce Meadows in Calgary.
  
When we came back, to help those wanting to make banners, I made up an information album and I also made up this album for a personal keepsake. Another reason that put together this album was so that participants could download it and if they want to that can have it for their own keepsake; they can then also add their story to ours.

 Now here is something that I always hope that I never have to share again.... yesterday morning we had some more sad news.

So this morning I am back and I have to tell you that, we have to deal with the loss of another member of our extended family.

Like our daughter, another young life, taking way too soon, so it's a heart breaking time again, for our family and our community.

As you know, like so many others, I have struggled to deal with our own loss.

Because of this, for now, I will be sharing with you a few things that I have written over the years. 

I hope that my words will somehow in some way be of help to you and those you may know that struggle and suffer with their own loss. 

Take care and may God bless you and yours each moment of the day.

Maria

No comments:

Post a Comment