Thursday, August 16, 2012

Banners have arrived - Transplant Games etc.

 Dear freinds

I just wanted you to know that the banners and the money that was collect for the banners got back to me safe and sound. I was so delighted to see all the banners that I acted like a little girl at Christmas time - I was filled with glee and joy, this is an experience that I'm sure I'll never forget.

When I recieved the banners, there was an additional surprize, incluced were 2 Gold medals and a silver medal , a donation from the athlettes -

I'm trying to find out more infromation about  these medals. In the near future, I'll let you know what happens to the medals after they are given to me.

 
As for the banners, now that I have the banners, what I will be doing from this point is that - 
  1. I'll be taking pictures of these banners that have been done by these individuals (I plan on adding these pictures to my face book page etc.)
  2. After pictures are done - I'll be sewing these banners together
  3. I'm hoping that after the banner attempt on May 5th - I can give them back to the CTA to help promote the 2014 National Transplant Games. 
For now still trying to get back on my feet after all that has happened this summer. One of the unexpected things that also happened this summer is that our other 2 grandsons (4 year old Hudsyn and 11 year old Riley) came for a 10 day visit. This made for some fun and interesting time when you add 2 year old Max to the mixture and it all left me a bit ragged but happy.

The older boys left for home on Friday and now I'm trying to play catch up with my emails and I'm also still working on setting up the web page for the banner etc.

 Hopefully things will be a bit quieter for a while so that I can get caught up, but I won't hold my breath on that one. (chuckle chuckle)


God bless, take care and have a great day.

Maria.

No comments:

Post a Comment